Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Paper Shirt ( 6 Steps, Super Easy!)

I recently made some invites for a Girl Scout event.  When designing the invite, I wanted to somehow incorporate the uniform worn by the Scouts (a white shirt and a vest) into the invite.  I quickly realized this required that I learn how to make a shirt out of paper (a paper shirt).  I am NOT a fan of origami!  I just can't wrap my mind around the countless meticulous folds required in order to make something sorta recognizable.  Well, I did some research, watched a couple of origami videos (torture!!!!) and experimented and practiced until I simplified the process and mastered making a paper shirt in 6 step!!!   Yep, 6 STEPS!!!

Paper Shirt (FINAL)

The complete tutorial can be found at TheCraftyCrazy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment